At Leffler Marcus and McCaffrey, we offer more than sound legal advice. We are creative problem solvers. We offer business-savvy solutions and strategies that will help protect your interests and help your business thrive. Our business law services include:
- Business contracts
- Commercial leases
- Business entity formation (Inc, LLC, LLP)
- Shareholder agreements
- Operating agreements
- Software licenses and web development agreements
- Sales and purchases of businesses
- Equity and debt financing
- Purchase or sale of commercial real estate
- Employment agreements
Who We Serve
Our clients include a wide variety of companies in the following categories:
- Small and Midsized Companies – Most of our clients are privately held with revenues of between $1 million and $50 million.
- Larger Companies – We also handle discreet matters for large companies. In the past we have handled lease negotiation, employment agreements, as well as troubleshooting delicate dispute situations for clients like Cathay Pacific, U.S. Trust and St. Vincent’s Hospital.
What Makes Us Different
We distinguish ourselves from other corporate law practices:
- Innovative Approach – We think a little differently from other lawyers and are able to come up with creative solutions that have a positive impact on your bottom line. Please give us a call, we’d love to give you some examples and provide you some references.
- Business Acumen – We’re smart lawyers who understand the needs of growing businesses. As a result, we can offer solid advice that makes a difference.
- Efficiency – We accomplish more per billable hour than larger firms. While we are by no means cheap, we guarantee that no firm offers better value.